What Honeysuckle Studios and Design can provide for your Marketing needs.
- Poster design
- Listings on local online calendars and in newspapers, event websites, festival directories, etc.
- Selling event program advertisements
- Sending press releases to local media
- Cross-advertising where appropriate
- Postcards and other direct mail methods
Central Puget Sound Pagan Pride
April 2012 – 2013
I am the Advertisement Coordinator for The Central Puget Sound Pagan Pride Day. I will be handling all the promotional duties to promote Pagan Pride.
- Placing advertisements and public announcements with local media to promote the CPSPPD event and associated functions of CPSPP, Inc. Media includes but is not limited to: newspapers, television stations, radio stations, pagan publications, flyers, posters, handouts, and/or any other publications.
- Working with the President to sell event program advertisements.
- Holding responsibility for all forms and paperwork required by CPSPP, Inc. and ensuring that they are completed and accurate.
- Preparing and maintaining a list of the locations where advertisements are placed. This list should include (but not be limited to): contact information, type of media, copy of the advertisement, date advertisement was placed in media, and comments about the placement and response to the advertisement (if applicable), as well as reporting needed information to the President for preparing a certificate of appreciation.
- Obtaining any information from other coordinators needed to prepare advertisement and/or public announcements.
- Building and maintaining the website.
Spring Fairy Festival (SFF)
Seasonal February thru April
February 2011 – 2013
- Responsible for listing annual event on all local online calendars such as neighboring city, newspaper, event sites, festival directories, etc.
- Contacting local newspapers with a press release 6 to 8 weeks prior to event.
- Liaison for radio/print advertisement, collaborating with organizer on budget for local marketing.
- Keeping track of outlets where postcards and flyers have been posted and soliciting the help of others to ensure maximum distribution of promotional materials.